Mt Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali is a tour package and trekking to Mount Ijen. If you are in Bali and want to make a climb on Mount Ijen, we have a private service for that. We have provided an inclusive package by prioritizing private all-inclusive services. Minimum booking for 2 or more people to do Mt. Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali.
Mount Ijen is very famous for its acid crater which is located on the peak of Mount Ijen. Volcanoes with a height of 2444 meters above sea level with a depth of 200 meters of lakes and craters covering an area of 5,466 hectares. Located in the Ijen Bondowoso Park Nature Reserve and Banyuwangi Regency, East Java.
How long the Mt. Ijen trekking tour from Bali?
To do Mt. Ijen blue fire trekking tour takes 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes depending on your conditions when climbing. Mt. Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali starts from pickup at Bali hotel or airport at 4 pm – 5 pm.
With private service from Bali to Gilimanuk Port around 3 hours 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions. Then cross by Ferry for 1 hour to reach the Port of Ketapang, Banyuwangi.
After arriving at the port of Ketapang we need 1 hour 30 minutes to reach the resting place until 01.30 am. Mt Ijen blue fire trekking tour starting at 01.30 in the morning from Paltuding with an experienced local guide. Trekking Adventure will hike for 2 hours to reach the peak of Mt. Ijen.
Blue Fire appears around 02.00 – 04.00, around the crater which is the uniqueness of this place, because this natural landscape only occurs in two places in the world of Iceland and Ijen.
Private Trekking Service in Bali
What time will we arrive in Bali?
After seeing the spectacular blue fire, we climbed back to the edge of the crater to enjoy the sunrise in the entire volcanic area. after that we will go down, it takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to reach the starting point, your driver is waiting to take you back to Bali.
But before we return to Bali, we will have breakfast first. We will arrive at your hotel in Bali around 5 pm and Mt Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali is complete! Make your trip more comfortable and safe with private services with us.
Mt Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali Itinerary
- 16 – 17.00 pm : Pick up from your Hotel wherever in Bali
- 20.00 pm : Arrive at Gilimanuk Harbor
- 21.10 pm : Arrive at Ketapang.
- 22.45 pm : Arrive at Trekking Point.
- 01.45 am : Start The trekking
- 08.00 am : The trekking Finish and having breakfast at local warung.
- 12 .15 pm : Arrive back at Gilimanuk Harbor and drive back to hotel
- 17.00 pm : Approximately arrive in hotel around Kuta or Seminyak
Mt. Ijen blue fire trekking tour from Bali Price
|+7 persons||IDR. 1.250.000/ Person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 1.375.000/ Person|
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 1.450.000/ Person|
Ijen Trekking Tour from Bali Included
- Private Transport from Bali to Ijen and Back to Bali,
- Professional Private Driver and Guide
- Ticket Ferry to Banyuwangi and Bali ( return )
- 1 Time Breakfast,
- Entrance fee to Ijen Trekking
- Mineral Water during the trek
- Head light and Mask.
Pick – Up Times and Area
|Bali Airport, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Krobokan, Canggu||16.30 pm – 17.00 pm|
|Sanur and Ubud||16.00 pm|
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
Make Booking for Ijen Trekking Package from Bali
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After we receive your Tour or Activity booking request, We will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398