Bali White Water Rafting Telaga Waja River is one of the water activities in the longest river in Bali. Located in Muncan village, Karangasem regency, adjacent to Klungkung regency east of Bali.
Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River with BALI ALAM RAFTING is the best rafting in Bali. Because the Telaga waja river flows along the expanse of fields and green fields, valleys, hills, cliffs and waterfall.
Bali White Water Rafting Telaga Waja River has 3 – 4 difficulty level but it is still safe for beginners. The rapids are very challenging and will certainly enhance your adrenaline racing. This area can be reached within about 1.5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak and other areas in South Bali. Long rafting in Telaga Waja about 13 km and can be reached about 2 hours.
You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with a very challenging rapids even at the end point we will find the platform as high as 5 meters.
Bali White Water Rafting Telaga Waja River with PEIVATE hotel transfers, Price
|DESCRIPTIONS||PUBLISH RATE||DISC RATE|
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. ||IDR. 525.000|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. ||IDR. 450.000|
|7 persons – Up||IDR. ||IDR. 375.000|
Bali Telaga Waja Rafting with hotel transfer, include
- Convenient Private Car Transfer
- Safety equipment, including safety helmet & life jacket
- Insurance coverage
- Experienced guides and professional guidance
- Delicious buffet lunch overlooking the river or valley
- A waterproof bag is provided for your valuables.
- Personal Insurance until 100.000 usd
- The Price quote per person for min booking for 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
- Single traveler join only will be at additional charge USD 25 for return transfer
- Children aged from 7 – 12 years old
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- The Cancel on Departure will be 100 % Charge.
- Reasonable and fair price – no hidden charge
FAQ ( frequently asked questions ) Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
Some Question form customer before that can answer your question before joint telaga waja rafting
1. What do I need to bring?
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.
2. What should I wear?
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
3. Do I have to make a reservation or can I just show up?
Yes. Reservations are required help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
4. Are there any extra fees that I will have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
5. Do participants should be able to swim and what the minimum age can to join?
Swimming skills are not required for bali rafting adventure and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
How to make reservation for Bali White Water Rafting Telaga Waja River
Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.