The Bali Package offer you Bali package deals for Bali Tour Package 5 days 4 nights to visit some best sightseeing and activities in Bali island ,This package is the most choices for vacation package to make you holiday in Bali be easier to understand which place to visit and to do in Bali.
Bali Tour Package 5 days 4 Nights will start the adventure upon you reach on Bali International Airport, the package is include with comfortable car, professional Bali driver and all entrance fee for tourism site on schedule.
This package disigned by private car and assist by our professional English Speaking Driver to make this trip more enjoyable. Our team will pick you up in the airport while bring sign board under your name and Bring you to hotel for leisure day.
Below is the details of the tour package offered to you, the itinerary is flexible, you can changed based on your own interest and suggestion.
Bali Tour Package 5 days 4 nights Itinerary :
DAY 1 : Airport Pick Up and Leisure Time in The hotel
Meet our team in the Airport while bring sign board under your name and take you to hotel for check in. We give you rest time at hotel after long distance from your country to Bali
DAY 2 : Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour
* Pick-up Time : 8.30 am
* Tour Duration : 11 hours
1. Barong Dance at Batubulan Village
Your driver will come to pick up at the hotel at 8.30 am to go to the Barong dance performance. This tour package will invite you to watching traditional Balinese dance at Batubulan Village. Barong dance basically a story about the struggle between good and evil with different personified.
The good is personified by the Barong strange fun-loving creature in the shape of shaggy semi lion and The evil represented by Rangda. Ultimately the two character engage in battle, at which point the Barong and keris dance bearing followers rush in to attack Rangda.
2. Art Village Batubulan
The next to visit Arts village. You can choose one of Celuk Village, Batuan Village, Mas Village. This village is famous for the center of Balinese crafts such as gold and silver for Celuk Village. Wooden carvings located in Mas Village and paintings in Singapadu Village.
Look at the art village to find out various local products that are traditionally processed before visiting terraced rice fields in Tegalalang. And if you like to collect high quality art items, this is the right place to get them.
3. Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Then the trip will continue to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Rice Teracce Tegalalang is one of the world famous natural attractions and is a world heritage. Located in the village of Tegalalang in the north of Ubud, Bali, which is displayed by superb rice fields set on cliffs. Because of the beautiful rice fields and panoramic views of the surrounding green nature, this place is crowded with tourists.
4. Kintamani Volcano and Lake Views
Admire the natural beauty of the rice fields before you arrive at the top of Kintamani with stunning views of the volcano and lake. Kintamani village is located on a plateau with cooler weather making this place a favorite tourist spot. In addition, there are several luxury restaurants with panoramic views of the volcano. We prepare lunch at one of the restaurants with the best panoramas.
5. Explore Coffee Plantations
Add to your unique experience by visiting and exploring all types of fruit in the plantation. Plantation Tour with a cool atmosphere and drink tester that is served free for you. In addition to various herbaceous plants such as fruits, spices, here you can also find out how to process the most expensive coffee with the best quality. It’s called LUWAK coffee. This coffee is produced by the mongoose which is active at night.
6. Visit Holy water temple – Tampak Siring Temple
After that Tampak Siring Pura becomes the next place. Tirta Empul Temple is a Hindu Bali water temple located in Manukaya Village, Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Bali Indonesia. Founded around 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10-14 centuries). The name of the temple comes from a groundwater source named “Tirta Empul”. Here you will find amazing 11 holy shower that can cleansing our negative aura.
7. Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
The last stop for Kintamani and ubud village tour is Tegenungan waterfall. This waterfall is not too high but still extraordinary with a height of about 20 meters. You can see this waterfall from above. But if you want to enjoy the coolness of the mountains you have to go down the stairs about 15 minutes to reach it. Enjoy your time here before your driver send you back to hotel.
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching at Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Arts Villages ( Batik village, Gold & Silver village, Wood carving village)
- 12.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.40 – Visit Kintamani with View Volcano
- 13. 30 – Having lunch ( personal expanses )
- 14.30 – Visit Holy Water Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17.40 – Back to Hotel
DAY 3. Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Sunset Tour
* Pick-up Time : 09.30 am
* Tour Duration : 10 hours
1. Tanjung Benoa Beach for Fun Activity Jet Sky and Banana Boat
Your driver will come to pick up at the hotel at 9.30am to maritime tourist attractions at Tanjung Benoa Beach. Here there are various rides of water sports that can make your vacation more enjoyable. For water sport activity we give you package for Jet Sky and Banana Boat. The price was included with the Bali tour package 5 days 4 nights. If you want add some for marine activity is possible extra payment by your self.
2. Visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( GWK )
Lunch we provide with local menu at local restaurant after marine activity. Then we invite you to visit culture park at Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( GWK ). Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is a cultural park that has an area of 60 hectares. Located on Jalan Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan Village, South Kuta, Badung Regency.
It’s the symbol of God Vishnu riding the great Garuda as his trusted companion. The statue is designed to be one of the world’s largest and highest monumental statue in the world. Total height of the statue is 120m, consists of 24 segments. And formed with 754 modules made of copper and brass coated patina acid.
3. Visit Padang-padang Beach
The uniqueness of the location with the background of shady hills and steep rocks, is a characteristic of the Padang-padang beach (Labuan Sait). To go to the location of the beach, visitors must pass a road that resembles a cave. Then go down the stairs that is only enough for one person to pass. After passing the stairs, white sand with calm and clear water will be visible in front of the eyes.
4. Uluwatu Temple with Sunset and Kecak Dance
After that, the last stop for Nusa Dua Uluwatu Tour is Kecak Dance and sunset in Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple also called the Luwur Temple, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillar on the island of Bali. Located in Pecatu Village, Kuta District, Badung Regency, Bali. This temple is 30 kilometers south of Denpasar.
Here the visitor can also watching kecak dance performed everyday at the adjacent cliff-top stage at 18:00 to 19:00. Kecak dance is the last attraction will be visit before we send back to hotel.
- 10.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.30 – Enjoy watersport at nusa dua beach ( Banana boat & Jet Sky )
- 14.30 – Enjoy your lunch at local restaurant
- 15.30 – Visit Padang-padang beach
- 16.40 – Visit Uluwatu temple
- 17.50 – Watching Kecak and Fire dance
- 19.00 – Back to hotel
DAY 4 : Bedugul, Wanagiri Hill and Tanah Lot Temple
* Pick-up Time : 8.30 am
* Tour Duration : 11 hours
1. Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple is a beautiful temple in Mengwi Village, Badung Regency, 18 km west of Denpasar. Also considered to have historical value, which makes the Bali regional government recommend a UNESCO certificate. In 2002, this temple was included in the World Heritage List.
The outer area of the Taman Ayun temple (Jaba Pura), is located on the outside of the swimming pool. There is a bridge over the pool to connect the outside area with the inside. At the end of the bridge, on the side of the court. There is a beautiful magnificent gate followed by a road leading to the inner court.
2. Bedugul Ulun Danu Temple
Ulun Danu Bratan Lake Temple is located at the western edge of Lake Bratan in Bedugul. Located at a height of 1,239 meters above sea level is one of the most beautiful and most photographed temples in Bali. And also Ulun Danu is inside the now extinct volcano on Mount Chatur. It is one of the major irrigation sources in the highlands of Bali. This temple is dedicated to the cult of Dewi Danu, the goddess of the lake.
3. Wanagiri Hill
After that, we take you to visit Puncak Selfi or better known as Wanagiri Hill. Located on a plateau, visitors can enjoy the panoramic view of Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan with the surrounding forests. Along the road there are also rows of unique stalls and various unique photo spots. This place provides a variety of unique shapes for photos, in the form of boats, butterflies to nest eggs. Located on a plateau, this location is quite interesting to be used as a photo background.
4. Tanah Lot Temple with Sunset
Tanah Lot Temple Bali is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. Become one of the best attractions in Bali. With the best favorite attractions to enjoy the beauty of the sunset. Every day this tourist attraction is visited by thousands of tourists both domestic and foreign tourists. Tanah Lot Temple Bali located on the beach and stands on a rock strong and strong.
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00 – Enjoy 2 hours Rafting adventure at Ayung River
- 12.30 – Enjoy your lunch with indonesian menu ( included )
- 15.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple with amazing sunset view
- 18.30 – Back to Hotel
DAY 5 : Leisure time at hotel + Send Back to Denpasar Airport
Enjoy your last minutes in your hotel before your driver pick-up than drop to airport
Bali Tour Packages 5 Days and 4 Nights Tours Price :
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE per PERSON||HOTEL LOCATION|
|2 persons||USD. 175/person||Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Ubud|
|3 – 4 persons||USD. 155/person|
|5 – 6 persons||USD. 138/person|
|7 – 13 persons||USD. 129/person|
Bali Tour Packages 5 Days and 4 Nights Tours Price Include :
- Private Car with Good AC Condition
- English Speaking Driver, Petrol
- Mineral water during the tour
- Ticket for Barong Dance
- Water sport package ( Banana boat & Jet Sky )
- 3x Lunch with Local Menu
- Entrance fee to all site based on itinerary
- Airport Pick up and Drop off
TOUR CONDITION :
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
How to make a reservation to purchase Bali Tour Package 5 Days 4 Nights
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.