The Bali Package offer you Bali package deals for Bali Tour Package 4 days 3 nights tour to visit best some sightseeing and activities in Bali ,This package is the most choices for vacation packages to make you holiday in Bali be easier to understand which place to visit and to do.
Bali Tour Package 4 days and 3 Nights will start the adventure upon you reach our International Airport, the package is include with comfortable car, professional Bali driver, and all entrance fee for tourism site on schedule.
This package designed by private car and assist by our professional English Speaking Driver to make this trip more enjoyable. Our team will pick you up in the airport while bring sign board under your name. Below is the details of the tour package offered to you, the itinerary is flexible, you can changed based on your own interest and suggestion.
DAY 1 : Airport Pick Up + Check in Hotel and leisure day in hotel
Meet our team in the Airport while bring sign board under your name and take you to hotel for check in. We give you rest time at hotel after long distance from your country to Bali. If you have problems when looking for your driver at the airport, please contact customer service on +6281236194398
DAY 2 : Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour
* Pick-Up time at : 08.30 am
* Tour Duration 11 hours
1# Watching Barong and Rangda Dance
Kintamani and Ubud Village tour start from pick you up in the hotel at 08.30 am with private car with English speaking driver cum guide. The first we visit Batubulan village for watching Barong dance performance. Barong dance basically a story about the struggle between good and evil with different personified.
The good is personified by the Barong strange fun-loving creature in the shape of shaggy semi lion and The evil represented by Rangda. Ultimately the two character engage in battle, at which point the Barong and keris dance bearing followers rush in to attack Rangda.
2# Visit Arts Village
The next to visit Arts village. You can choose one of Celuk Village, Batuan Village, Mas Village. This village is famous for the center of Balinese crafts such as gold and silver for Celuk Village. Wooden carvings located in Mas Village and paintings in Singapadu Village.
Look at the art village to find out various local products that are traditionally processed before visiting terraced rice fields in Tegalalang. And if you like to collect high quality art items, this is the right place to get them.
3# Visit Batuan Temple
Batuan Temple Bali is a beautiful Balinese Hindu temple with amazing ornaments. And Balinese rooftops made of black palm tree fiber which is one of Tri Kahyangan or Trinity Temple in Bali. The location is strategic beside the main road from Denpasar to Ubud.
For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious stories. Batuan Temple Bali was founded in 944 saka (1020 AD). Almost 1000 years.
4# Discover amazing Rice Terrace in Tegalalang
Then the trip will continue to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Rice Teracce Tegalalang is one of the world famous natural attractions and is a world heritage. Located in the village of Tegalalang in the north of Ubud, Bali, which is displayed by superb rice fields set on cliffs. Because of the beautiful rice fields and panoramic views of the surrounding green nature, this place is crowded with tourists.
5# Visit Kintamani with Volcano and Lake Views
Admire the natural beauty of the rice fields before you arrive at the top of Kintamani with stunning views of the volcano and lake. Kintamani village is located on a plateau with cooler weather making this place a favorite tourist spot. In addition, there are several luxury restaurants with panoramic views of the volcano. We prepare lunch at one of the restaurants with the best panoramas.
6# Visit Holy Water Temple – Tirta Empul
After that Tampak Siring Pura becomes the next place. Tirta Empul Temple is a Hindu Bali water temple located in Manukaya Village, Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Bali Indonesia. Founded around 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10-14 centuries). The name of the temple comes from a groundwater source named “Tirta Empul”. Here you will find amazing 11 holy shower that can cleansing our negative aura.
7# Tegenungan Waterfall
The last stop for Kintamani and ubud village tour is Tegenungan waterfall. This waterfall is not too high but still extraordinary with a height of about 20 meters. You can see this waterfall from above. But if you want to enjoy the coolness of the mountains you have to go down the stairs about 15 minutes to reach it. Enjoy your time here before your driver send you back to hotel.
- 08.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Batubulan for watching Barong Dance
- 11.45 – Visit Arts Village ( gold/silver smith, Wood Carving, Painting, Weaving)
- 12.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 13.30 – Visit Kintamani with view Volcano and Lunch
- 14.45 – Visit coffee plantation
- 16.00 – Visit Holy water temple
- 17.00 – Visit Holy water temple
- 18.45 – Back to Hotel
DAY 3 : Nusa Dua water sports and Uluwatu Kecak Dance
* Pick-Up time at : 09.30 am
* Tour Duration 11 hours
1# Enjoy fun activities for Jet Sky and Banana Boat at Tanjung Benoa
Your driver will come to pick up at the hotel at 9.30am to maritime tourist attractions at Tanjung Benoa Beach. Here there are various rides of water sports that can make your vacation more enjoyable. For water sport activity we give you package for Jet Sky and Banana Boat. The price was included with the Bali tour package 5 days 4 nights. If you want add some for marine activity is possible extra payment by your self.
2# Visit Pandawa Beach
The second beach we will visit besides the Pandawa beach is the Padang-Padang beach. Here can be an alternative beach for resting and swimming. Pandawa Beach Bali, one of the famous white sand beaches in Bali that must be visited if you are vacationing on the Bali island.
Pandawa beach is located in the Village of Kutuh, Badung Regency and is more famous among foreign tourists, especially Australia, with the name of the secret beach of Bali. Whereas local people are more familiar with the name of the beach Kutuh.
4# Uluwatu Temple with Sunset and Kecak Dance
After that, the last stop for Nusa Dua Uluwatu Tour is Kecak Dance and sunset in Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple also called the Luwur Temple, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillar on the island of Bali. Located in Pecatu Village, Kuta District, Badung Regency, Bali. This temple is 30 kilometers south of Denpasar.
Here the visitor can also watching kecak dance performed everyday at the adjacent cliff-top stage at 18:00 to 19:00. Kecak dance is the last attraction will be visit before we send back to hotel.
- 09:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 10.00 – Enjoy water activities package ( Banana Boat, Jet Sky )
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 – Visit Pandawa beach or Padang-padang beach
- 15.45 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.30 – Watching Kecak and fire dance
- 20.00 – Back to hotel
DAY 4 : Airport Transfer
Stay at hotel while waiting your departure time and Our driver will pick you up at hotel and drop off to the airport.
- International Departure required 2 hours before need to be at airport for check in time
- Domestic Departure required 1 hours before need to be at airport for check in time
- Please check your flight time again to avoid missed flight.
Bali Tour Package 4 days 3 nights Price
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE per Person|
|2 persons||USD. 125/person|
|3 – 4 persons||USD. 120/person|
|5 – 6 persons||USD. 114/person|
|7 – 10 persons||USD. 110/person|
- Private Car with English Speaking Driver
- Petrol, parking fee, toll fee
- Water Activities ( Banana Boat, Jet Sky )
- 2 x Lunch Indonesian Food
- 1 x Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- Mineral water during the tour
- Entrance fee to all site based on itinerary
- Airport Pick up upon arrival
- Airport Transfer upon Departure
TOUR CONDITIONS :
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Price quote per person for minimum booking 2 person
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
How to make a reservation Bali Tour Package 4 days 3 nights
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.