Bali Package Tour 3 Days 2 Nights is a Bali Package tour to explore of the beauty of Bali tourism site in 3 days 2 nights to see the beauty of nature, traditional art, culture and tradition. Bali Package Tour 3 Days and 2 Nights are the best option for you to choose during your vacation in Bali in short day holiday.
This package will assist by professional Bali driver with English speaking, friendly and polite to make you more convenient during the trip. Our team have more than 5 years experience in tourism will support your package be memorable.
The Bali Tour Package 3 Days and 2 Nights Tours is flexible tour program and you can arrange itinerary based on your own interest what you want to do and see in 3 days in Bali. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to tailored the Bali Tour Packages 3 Days and 2 Nights Tours.
Itinerary of Bali Package Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
We provide tour packages for 3 days 2 nights according to the experience and requests of most of our customers. But all itineraries can still be adjusted depending on your interests.
DAY 1. Airport Pick-up and Half day Uluwatu tour
* Expected to arrive at 12 pm until 14.30 pm
* Tour Package start from 15.00 pm
1. Pick-up in arrival gate at the Bali Airport
Our team will Pick you Up at the Airport while bring sign board under your name and direct to hotel for check in OR or immediately take a half-day tour to Uluwatu, depending on the time of your arrival. Expected to arrive from 12 pm to 14.30 pm. With the First visit is Uluwatu temple for beautiful view of sunset. If you have problems when looking for your driver at the airport, please contact customer service on +6281236194398
2. Visit Uluwatu Temple for Sunset
The first tourist place to be visited is Uluwatu Temple. A famous temple with panoramic sunsets. It was built on the cliffs of the Indian Ocean. Panorama is breathtaking with clear and blue sea water. In addition to the amazing temple, you can also find several groups of wild monkeys that live around Uluwatu temple. Please guard your belongings from the monkeys and don’t try to touch them.
3. Watching Kecak and Fire Dance
After exploring the temple with amazing natural scenery, now it’s time to watch the Kecak and Fire Dance performances. This traditional dance starts at 17:00 pm, to coincide with sunset. It is an amazing experience to see some people playing music with their mouths. The location of this unique dance performance is located outside the Uluwatu Temple. It’s amazing with panoramic sunsets
4. Enjoy Exclusive Dinner at Jimbaran Beach
The last destination for the Uluwatu sunset tour package when the Kecak dance performance is finished is to enjoy dinner at Jimbaran Beach with fresh sea food. The menu package for one person includes: (250gr Fish, 3 pcs Shrimp, 5 pcs Calamary, 1 pcs Crab, Steam Rice, Vegetable, Balinese Saos, Peanut).
- TBA – Pick up at airport
- 15.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.45 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.00 – Enjoy Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- 20.00 – Back to hotel for check in
DAY 2 : Full Day Kintamani and Ubud Village Tour
* Pick-Up time at : 08.30 am
* Tour Duration 11 hours
1. Watching Barong and Rangda Dance
Our team will pick you up in the hotel at 08.30 am. Drive to the first stop Batubulan village, for watching Rangda and Barong dance performance story battle between Good and Evil. We introduce other dances that have a message to be able to balance the negative and positive sides within ourselves. It is caused by Barong as a positive side and Rangda as a negative side. where both will always clash to become winners.
2. Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Before arriving at Tegalalang we were happy to explain the various local products in the art village that would be passed. Such as silver craftsmen, wood carvings and statues and many more. Tegalalang is a world heritage with terraced rice fields that provide a very awesome view. This place is always crowded with tourists and is an iconic and instagramable place.
3. Visit Kintamani Volcano with lake views
Next visit the village of Kintamani which is located in the highlands with cooler weather than other areas in Bali. Besides that Kintamani also has a view of the volcano and lake. A variety of luxury restaurants with favorite local menus served with buffets and breathtaking volcanic and lake views. Enjoy your lunch at kintamani with view volcano and a rural atmosphere of active volcano in the village of Kintamani.
4. Coffee Plantation – Organic Farm
The next itinerary is exploring coffee plantations and organic fruits on the hillside near the tirta empul temple. Visiting a beautiful and green plantation will add new knowledge and experience about the nature of Bali. Discover Bali’s hidden beauty by taking a 4 day 3 night vacation package. In addition to gaining your new experience, a hot drink tester with local products is also served for free. If you are interested in having several local products, you can take some according to your interests, of course, with additional costs that will be paid extra.
5. Visit Tirta Empul Temple – Holy Spring Temple
Then this tour package will visit the Tirta Empul Temple. the famous temple with holy water coming out of the ground. this is a wonder of the world. Here you can take a holy bath with 11 showers that are believed to cleanse the negative aura in our body. In addition to holy water, you can also admire the local architects who used to build this Tirta Empul Temple.
6. Tegenungan Waterfall
Finally, the place we will visit in the Kintamani and Ubud tours is visiting the Tegenungan waterfall. An amazing waterfall located in the middle of the hills. Tegenungan waterfall has an incredible view in the Ubud area. Waterfall become your next stop before your driver drive back to hotel and day tour finish.
- 08.30 am : Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 am : Watching at Barong Dance Performance
- 10.00 am : Visit Celuk Vilage ( traditional gold and silver smith)
- 11.30 am : Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.20 pm : Enjoy your Lunch
14.45 pm : Visit fruits plantation
- 16.00 pm : Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17.00 pm : Back to Hotel
DAY 3 : Leisure time + Airport Transfer
- Breakfast, Leisure time at Hotel
- Pick Up at Hotel
- Arrive at Airport
- International Departure required 2 hours before, must be airport for check in time
- Domestic Departure required 1 hours before, must be airport for check in time
- Please check your flight time again to avoid missed flight.
Bali Tour Package 3D2N PRICE
|PRICE without Hotel||PRICE|
|2 – 3 persons||USD. 105/person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 96/person|
|7 – 13 persons||USD. 90/person|
Bali Tour Package 3d2n Include :
- Private Car with English Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Private Airport Pick up & drop off
- Half Day private tour to Uluwatu all Inclusive
- Full day Kintamani and Ubud Tour all Inclusive
- Patrol, parking fee
- All entrance fee on schedule
- Fresh Seafood dinner
- 1 time Lunch with Indonesian Menu
- Mineral water for each passenger
Tour Condition :
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Terms Payment :
- If choose Price With Hotel, will required deposit 30% from the total price, for guarantee the room booking
- If choose Price Without Hotel, no need deposit, payment will settle upon you arrive in Bali
How to make reservation for Bali Package Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.