Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner Package is the best south tour package to visit Uluwatu Temple located in the south part of Bali with breathtaking view of sunset and Indian ocean combination with spectacular Kecak and fire dance performance and than enjoy the delicious Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
The Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop.
Balinese Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of Gambelan is not using the normal gambelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach Bali is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean It is served right on the beach
|Recommended Bali South Tour Package ” Nusa Dua Tour “|
The Expect of Uluwatu Kecak Tour with Jimbaran Dinner
Uluwatu Temple also called Pura Luwur, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillar on the island of Bali. Located in southern Bali, built on a cliff in Pecatu Village, Kuta District, Badung Regency, Bali. This temple is 30 kilometers south of Denpasar Airport.
Here, visitors can also see the splendor of the temple with a panoramic sunset. In addition you can watch the kecak dance which is performed every day on the stage near the cliff at 6:00 to 19:00.
Kecak and Fire Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with a group of people playing this dance with fire games. This is a very interesting and unique dance because it is staged at sunset in Uluwatu Temple.
Besides that, Kecak Dance is categorized as a sacred and unique dance, because the sound of gambelan does not use ordinary gambelan but uses their mouth. The dancers make a compact choir with beautiful dance moves which are one of the features of this dance.
Jimbaran Romantic Dinner is a pleasant experience. Because this beach provides beautiful beach views, white sand, and sunset views. Many local people set up restaurants on Jimbaran beach or are more familiar with cafes. Offering seafood with a variety of preparations. For example grilled fish, squid, grilled mussels, lobsters, and shrimp.
Seafood is served complete with rice, vegetables, chili sauce, complete with fruit, coconut ice and various other beverages. Visitors are free to determine how many fish they want. Usually before processing is calculated per gram of each type of seafood desired. The price of food on Bali’s Jimbaran beach also varies, depending on the seafood menu chosen.
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner Package Itinerary
- 15.15 – Pick up at the hotel
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.45 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 20.00 – Enjoy Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach with Menu bellow
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
We offers two options price for Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner Package, Please choose according your own interest, below are detail
REGULAR TOUR PRICE
|PRICE in IDR||CAPACITY|
|IDR. 375,000/car||Max 6 persons|
|IDR. 750,000/car||Max 12 persons|
|IDR. 1.100,000/car||Max 15 persons|
Regular tour price included : Private car with good AC, English speaking driver, Patrol, Parking Fee
INCLUSIVE TOUR PRICE :
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE in IDR|
|2 persons||IDR. 690,000/person|
|3 – 4 persons||IDR. 625,000/person|
|5 – 6 persons||IDR. 575,000/person|
- Private Car / Minibus with English Speaking Driver
- Patrol, Parking Fee
- Entrance Fee
- Ticket Kecak Dance Performance
- Seafood Dinner Package at Jimbaran
- 250 g grilled fish
- 3 pcs grilled prawn
- 5 pcs grilled clam
- Steamed Rice
- Balinese sauce
- Mineral water
- Tax and Insurance
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
Term and Condition :
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- The price quota per person minimal 2 persons booking
- Get special price for group booking
- All Includes Tours Price with include dinner, Ticket for Kecak Dance and entrance fee
- The cancel on departure will be charge 100 %
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
Term Payment :
- Payment No need Deposit, will settle on the tour departure with driver
- The payment is cash payment on the day itself with our driver.
- Payment with other currency will be convert on daily exchange rate.
How to make reservation for Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour and Jimbaran Bay Seafood Dinner
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.