Lempuyang Temple Tour is a full day tour package by visiting the magnificent Lempuyang Temple in the eastern part of Bali. The first, find amazing things along the road to Pura Lempuyang by passing a beautiful and pure stretch of rice fields.
Full Day Lempuyang Temple Tour
Driving along winding roads with amazing mountain views. Because the magical scenery of Mount Agung behind the temple is the reason for the this temple as Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven. Create cool photos at the temple with the help of your personal guide.
Then visit Tirta Gangga, as a former royal water palace in East Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens and stone statues of mythical creatures that spout water into the bathing pool. With a cool atmosphere and amazing fertile scenery around it.
After that, find a waterfall hidden behind a cliff in the Bangli area. which is known as Tukad Cepung Waterfall. After walking through dense forests, ditches and rivers. You will be faced with the beauty of the Tukad Cepung waterfall. With the rays of the sun passing through the crevasses of the cliffs make this waterfall colorful and so awesome.
After that, pause to enjoy a variety of herbal products on organic plantations. With famous products including, civet coffee, ginger, tea and various other natural products. The last stop for Lempuyang Temple Tour is visit the rice terrace in Ceking village, Tegalalang. Here you can see the processing of rice fields by the traditional method known as SUBAK. Capture these memories with your camera before your driver take you back to the hotel.
Lempuyang Temple Tour, highlights
- Enjoy a private tour with a friendly English speaking driver and a clean and comfortable vehicle.
- Discover magical scenery of Mount Agung behind the temple well know by Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven
- Visit Tirta Gangga – Royal Water palace
- Find a waterfall hidden behind a cliff in the Bangli area. which is known as Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
- See the processing of rice fields cultivation by the traditional method
Lempuyang Temple Tour Itinerary
- 06.00 am ~ Pick up at hotel
- 08.00 am ~ Visit Lempuyang Temple ( Lempuyang’s Gates of Heaven )
- 10.30 am ~ Visit Tirta Gangga Water palace
- 12.00 pm ~ Lunch Time
- 14.00 pm ~ Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 16.00 pm ~ Visit Tegalalang Rice Paddies
- 18.00 pm ~ Back to hotel
Price of Lempuyang Tour
|PRICE in IDR||CAPACITY|
|IDR. 750,000/car||Max 6 persons|
|IDR. 1.050,000/car||Max 12 persons|
|IDR. 1.300,000/car||Max 15 persons|
Tour price included : Private car with good AC, English speaking driver, Patrol, Parking Fee
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
***Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Asking information or make tour booking request, Don’t hesitate to Contact Us
Make Booking for Lempuyang Temple Tour Package
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After we receive your Tour or Activity booking request, We will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398