Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud village at pvt Basis is the best Bali tour package in one day. Private tour (pvt) to visit popular tourist attraction around the Ubud village and Kintamani for a full day.
This tour package will be assist or guided by a good English speaking driver. In additional a good, clean and comfortable private car. Feel the family atmosphere in exploring the nature of Ubud and Kintamani in a full day with our professional team.
Batubulan Village will be the first stop of this tour. Because this village provides new experiences with traditional barong and keris dance performances. Then the Ubud arts village, Rice terrace, Mount Batur Kintamani, coffee plantations, Tampak siring temple and Tegenungan waterfalls.
The tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car and to maintain comfort and a pleasant journey, our professional drivers always offer the best service with the information you need.
Places of interest will be visit on full day Kintamani tour with Ubud village on pvt basis
Below are the best place of interest will be visit and do during the full day Kintamani tour with Ubud village on pvt basis. If you have other places to visit or skip some of them is possible, please discuss with us and we will put it in the schedule (certainly according to the path we are going to take).
1. Visit Batubulan Village for Barong Dance
The Barong and Keris dances tell of the eternal feud between the Barong figure who is a symbol of goodness and Rangda who manifests evil. Where in our real life, is known as good and bad. The dances performed in the building with traditional Balinese decorations accompanied by traditional gamelan make the performance more unique.
2. Visit Ubud Arts Village
The next place to be visited in the Kintamani and Ubud village tour is the Ubud Arts Village. Among Celuk Village, Batuan Village, Mas Village. This village is famous for Balinese handicraft centers such as gold and silver, wood carvings, paintings. And if you like collecting high-quality artwork, this is the right place to get it.
3. Tegalalang Rice Terrace – UNESCO World Heritage
Then the trip will visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. This is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali with a view of terraced rice fields located in the Village of Tegalalang in the north of Ubud Bali. The view of green rice fields with traditional processing systems makes this place worthy of world heritage.
4. Kintamani village with volcano and lake view
The purpose of the next tour is to visit Kintamani Volcano. Located at an altitude of 1,500 meters above sea level with cooler weather. Your lunch will be served at a local restaurant with a luxurious view of the lake and volcano. Enjoy the awesome countryside atmosphere with delicious and halal buffet food.
5. Visit Bali Organic farm – Coffee Plantation
Visiting natural of the coffee-making process in Luwak Coffee plantation. The process of drying the coffee beans are still using sunlight. roasting coffee beans are still using natural tools such as pan made of clay and the roasting process uses heat from firewood. The resulting coffee has a distinctive scent, because it is processed in a natural way.
6. Visit Tegenungan waterfall
And than we bring you to walk down to visit Tegenungan Waterfall located in south of Ubud. Tegenungan waterfall is one of the closest waterfalls located in Ubud. To reach this waterfall you have to go down the stairs about 15 minutes. With amazing views make this waterfall always a favorite place for travelers.
Full day Kintamani tour with Ubud village on pvt basis Itinerary
- 08:30 am ~ Pick up at the hotel
- 09:30 am ~ visit Batubulan village to watch Kris and Barong dance
- 10:30 am ~ Visit the Art Village
- 12:15 pm ~ Tegalalang rice paddies
- 13:00 pm ~ Kintamani volcano
- 13:30 pm ~ Lunch Time
- 15:00 pm ~ Coffee Plantation (Kopi Luwak)
- 16:30 pm ~ Tegenungan Waterfall
- 18:00 pm ~ Back to the hotel
We offer two options price for Full Day Kintamani tour with Ubud village at pvt Basis, Please choose according to your interests, below are the details
1. Regular Price
|IDR. 550.000/ car||Max 6 persons|
|IDR. 850.000/ car||Max 12 persons|
|IDR. 1.200.000/ car||Max 18 persons|
** Regular tour prices include: Private car with good AC, English speaking driver, Patrol, Parking fee
2. Inclusive Price
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 515.000/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 465.000/ person|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 385.000/ person|
|13 persons – Up||IDR. 300.000/ person|
Inclusive Tour Prices Included
- Private Car with English speaking Driver cum guide
- Gasoline, Parking Costs, Toll Costs
- All entrance fees for attractions on schedule
- Barong Dance Ticket
- Buffet lunch in Kintamani
- Mineral water for each passenger
- Tax and Insurance
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
***Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Asking information or make tour booking request, Don’t hesitate to Contact Us
Make Booking for Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village Tour
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After we receive your Tour or Activity booking request, We will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6281236194398