Bedugul Jatiluwih Tanah Lot tour package is private Bali tours package designed to visit best tourist attraction like Bedugul temple, Taman Ayun temple, Biggest rice paddies in Jatiluwih village, and witnessing stunning sunset in Tanah lot temple in whole day tour.
We choose the best attraction in one day to visit Taman Ayun water temple located in Mengwi village is a Mother Temple (Paibon) to Mengwi Kingdom this temple built in the Javanese year of 1556 (1634 AD) by Mengwi King, I Gusti Agung Putu. And than continue to enjoy the could temperature at Bedugul temple located on the high land in Bedugul village. Bedugul Beratan Temple is mostly called Pura Ulun Danu which is on the edge of the caldera in Lake Batur. This is very important for the Balinese. The lake is the main water source for rivers and springs that irrigate central Bali.
Bedugul beratan temple is located on the western edge of Lake Beratan in the Bedugul Highlands at 1239m level, is one of the most beautiful and most photographed temples in Bali. Ulun Danu is inside the now extinct volcano of Mount Chatur. This is one of the main irrigation sources in the highlands of Bali, so this temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the goddess of the lake.
Next stop we bring you to enjoy panorama of rice paddies while enjoy the lunch serve by on of local restaurant near by. Jatiluwih is known as one of the natural attractions in the area of Penebel, Tabanan. Jatiluwih subak UNESCO World Heritage is famous for its natural beauty with tidy rice terraces. In this place also in the beautiful mountain scenery called Mount Batu karu, because Jatiluwih location is right at the foot of Mount Batu karu.
In addition, Jatiluwih is famous for its organic farming system because its location is located in the highlands of Mount Watukaru suitable for agricultural development
And the last stop we bring you to witnessing unique temple and sunset in Tanah lot. This temple is located on the mound of coral which became one of the natural wonders in Bali, although often hit by the waves but this temple is still standing firmly on the rock. Tanah Lot Temple Bali is the best place to see sunset in bali
Bedugul Jatiluwih Tanah Lot tour package Itinerary :
- 08:30 am : Pick up at the hotel depend your hotel location
- 09.30 am : Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.30am : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 12.30 pm : Visit Bedugul Beratan Temple
- 14.00 pm : Enjoy lunch with Rice Terrace views in Jatiluwih
- 14.30 pm : Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.30 pm : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 pm : Back to Hotel
INCLUSIVE PRICE :
USD. 55/person ( min 2 persons booking )
Price included :
- Private Car
- Petrol, parking fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral Water
We also provide REGULAR TOUR PRICE with above itinerary or use your own itinerary
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
Find out also our cheap Tours packages offered by thebalipackage.com
How to make a reservation for Bedugul Jatiluwih Tanah lot tour package :
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ” which will be sent via Email, Text, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6282144055762