Bali Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour is is a private tour package in Bali designed to visit the best tourist attractions such as Taman Ayun Temple, Bedugul water Temple, Unesco Rice Terraces in Jatiluwih Village, and witness the stunning sunset at Tanah Lot Temple on a day tour.
Make your tour more comfortable and memorable with our personalized service. An English speaking driver will pick you up at your location or hotel. Apart from friendly and informative drivers, your trip will be served in a clean and elegant premium car.
Tour package with a stunning panoramic view of the water temple altitude of 1,239m above sea level. Then the terraced rice fields which are UNESCO world heritage and the beautiful sunsets at Tanah Lot Temple. Of course, it will make your vacation even more memorable
The Interesting places to be visited on a Bali Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour
Below are interesting places that will be visited in a Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour. However, this itinerary is still flexible if you have a special tourist spot that you want to get. For that, let’s see the tourist attractions that we will visit.
1. Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple is a family temple that was built during the heyday of the king mengwi I Gusti Agung Putu in 1556. With a luxurious ancient architecture surrounded by a large pool along the temple area.
This temple was confirmed as one of the UNESCO world heritages in 2002. The outer area of Taman Ayun Temple has a bridge over a pond to connect the outside with the inside. At the end of the bridge, on the side of the field. There is a beautiful majestic gate followed by a path to the inner court.
2. Water Temple Ulun Danu Beratan
The tour continue to visit a magnificent water temple that stands firmly on the banks of the Beratan lake. Panoramas and natural beauty are greatly admired by photo lovers. This is the first beautiful place for an Instagram tour itinerary in Bali.
Bedugul water Temple is mostly called Pura Ulun Danu which is on the edge of the caldera in Lake Batur. This is very important for the Balinese. The lake is the main water source for rivers and springs that irrigate central Bali.
Bedugul beratan temple is located on the western edge of Lake Beratan in the Bedugul Highlands at 1239m level, is one of the most beautiful and most photographed temples in Bali.
3. UNESCO Rice Terrace Jatiluwih
Next stop we bring you to enjoy panorama of rice paddies in Jatiluwih Village. Jatiluwih is known as one of the natural attractions in the area of Penebel, Tabanan. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a world heritage which is one of the favorite tourist destinations in Bali.
It is famous for its expanses of rice fields with a total area of about 636 ha. Located at an altitude of 1,090 meters above sea level. The Jatiluwih Unesco rice terraces is famous for the natural beauty of its rice fields.
As well as the Organic farming system (Subak) because of its location in the highlands of Mount Watukaru. Suitable for agricultural development. And UNESCO designated this site as a World Heritage Site on July 26, 2012.
4. Sunset in Tanah Lot Temple
The last stop is sunset at Tanah Lot Temple, we take you to witness the unique temple and sunset at Tanah Lot temple. This temple is located on a rock mound which is one of the natural wonders of Bali, although it is often hit by waves, this temple still stands firmly on the rocks. Tanah Lot Temple Bali is the best place to see the sunset in Bali
Tanah Lot Temple Bali is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. To be one of the best attractions in Bali. With the best favorite attractions to enjoy the beauty of the sunset. Every day, this tourist spot is visited by thousands of tourists, both domestic and foreign.
Itinerary of Bali Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour
- 08:30 am : Pick up at the hotel depend your hotel location
- 09.30 am : Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.30am : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 12.30 pm : Visit Bedugul Beratan Water Temples
- 14.00 pm : Enjoy lunch with Unesco Rice Terrace views in Jatiluwih ( personal expanses )
- 14.30 pm : Visit Jatiluwih Unesco Rice Terrace
- 17.30 pm : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 pm : Back to Hotel
Tour Package Price
We offers two options price for Bali Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour Package, Please choose according your own interest, below are detail
REGULAR TOUR PRICE
|PRICE in IDR||CAPACITY|
|IDR. 550,000/car||Max 6 persons|
|IDR. 850,000/car||Max 12 persons|
|IDR. 1.200,000/car||Max 15 persons|
Regular tour price included : Private car with good AC, English speaking driver, Patrol, Parking Fee
INCLUSIVE TOUR PRICE
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE in IDR|
|2 persons||IDR. 450,000/person|
|3 – 4 persons||IDR. 380,000/person|
|5 – 6 persons||IDR. 315,000/person|
Inclusive Tour Price included
- Private Car
- Petrol, parking fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fee
- Coffee break with free coffee and other herbal product
- Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50% for ( inclusive tour price )
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
How to make a reservation for Bali Full-day Water Temples and Unesco Rice Terraces Tour
- Simply fill the “ RESERVATION FORM ”
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Quick Respond Whatsapp on +6282144055762
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up